APCO Block Party
Tuesday, August 13
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Batter up, we’re taking you to the ballpark! Join us for an evening that is sure to be memorable. Home to the Baltimore Orioles; explore the grounds of Camden Yards, partake in some local Baltimore cuisine and take in all that the Charm City has to offer. Just because the O’s aren’t playing doesn’t mean you can’t!
Please plan to dress comfortably as this event takes place outdoors.
Admittance to the Block Party is included in the purchase of a Full Conference Registration, Spouse/Guest Registration, Exhibitor Registration (green badge) or a Tuesday Day Pass. You will need your badge to enter the event. Additional tickets are available for $25 each and must be purchased in advance at the registration desk by 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. We will not sell tickets at the door.
Shuttle service will be provided from hotels on the shuttle bus route beginning at 7:00 p.m. Buses will begin return trips to the hotels at 8:00 p.m. with the last bus leaving at 10:30 p.m.
Gates open at 7:00 p.m. Walk directly to Camden Yards Gate H, located on the corner of S. Eutaw St. and W. Camden St.
Ballpark Entry Oriole Park at Camden Yards, in conjunction with Major League Baseball, has established the following security procedures for entrance into the ballpark:
- Metal detectors are present at all Oriole Park entrances.
- All items permitted into the ballpark will be inspected. Permitted items must easily fit into a 16″ x 16″ x 8″ container. No large bags or oversized items, or bags on wheels, are allowed in the ballpark.
- No hard-sided coolers, thermoses, glass bottles, cans, or alcoholic beverages are permitted into the ballpark. You must leave these items in your vehicle before entering the ballpark.
- Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles are permitted into the park. All items will be checked at the gates and any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry is subject to confiscation if it is thought to contain alcohol. In addition, no plastic or paper cups of beverages are permitted into the park at the entry gates.
- No containers or unauthorized items can be left at any park entrance. You will be asked to return them to your vehicle.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted in the ballpark.
- Air horns, cowbells, and other noisemakers are prohibited. Brooms and camera stands, such as tripods, are also not permitted in the ballpark.
- No re-entry will be permitted. Once you enter the ballpark, you will not be permitted to leave and re-enter the facility. Please make sure you have everything you need with you before entering the ballpark.
- Only vehicles dropping off or picking up guests with disabilities are permitted to stop curbside at the ballpark. No other vehicles are permitted curbside, nor will people be able to stand and wait with their vehicles